As everyone knows I have been so busy that I’ve been slacking in other areas. I stopped doing videos for this year, haven’t even been blogging a lot, and my animals have not been handled like they should be. It’s my fault to be putting so much on my plate at once but sometimes it just happens.
Here’s a few things going down right now and some stuff I have planned:
- I’ve been attending therapy again to strengthen my upper body as well as train my ankles to stand up. All of this effort is paying off, on the ankles anyway, and I get to try to use my standing chair for the first second time. The first time I tried to use it my ankles caved in and it was too dangerous on my body. That was over a year ago.
- I have been finishing up a certification program to become a graphic artist. It’s not a degree program but will help me on my way to getting my degree. I’ve basically been doing all the fun stuff first and leaving the other boring stuff for last. I should be finished with it by the end of July. I plan on taking a few months off as a break from schoolwork to focus on a few other things.
- My MACE stoma has closed and will need to be redone completely. This will include another surgery and another stay in the hospital. I’m still iffy on if I’m going to do the surgery because the last time threw my body into septic shock and I was in the ICU for a week.
- I have to make an appointment for driving in Houston again in August or September. The therapist cannot see how I will gain enough strength with my December deadline so I’m going back to do everything in high technology. It will be more expensive so you can imagine I’ll be doing some fundraising for expenses related to getting me a vehicle and installing hand controls. That’s for a later date though.
- The approximate date of having my house is in December which is not too far away. I will hopefully spend the first couple of months in 2019 moving and unpacking stuff into my house. Look forward to starting videos again when I’m able to get in my house.
- I plan on starting to write my book on my accident starting when I get out of school in July but there’s so much it’s going to take a while to actually get into everything and figure out what should be put in my book and what should not be put in my book.
- I plan on starting to do public speaking in 2019 hopefully so that I can share my story with others. I love to inspire others with my story and I want to expand that away from this blog, and hopefully YouTube.
- I plan on blogging more often and more intimate details of my life. I’ll probably be creating a different blog on some of the details like my love life just so those of my family who read this don’t have to know sooo much about me. I don’t know yet, I have a few things to work out now.