She made it through the night and hasn't had anymore seizures so I'm one happy momma for that reason. I just don't know if I could handle loosing her on top of loosing my mom. I have grown so attached to Asia with everything that's happened to her tail. I would have felt better if she would have let go if she was going to suffer but I'm glad she made it. I love her beyond words. I can't wait till we get her some medicine to make her feel better.
I'm trying to think about some of the things that I want to keep out of our house but it's so not working because I'm just not ready to deal with all of that just yet. I need to get ready but if we can't go up there until the death certificate arrives then it could be anywhere from 8-12 weeks. Grr most everyone says it should only take about a week so who knows when they will get here.